Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Joystick not working after patch

knapp

I'm using a HOTS Cougar with windows 10 and after the latest patch the game doesn't  seem to recognize the controller. I clicked the find controllers (or something like that) button, but that didn't help.   It doesn't  see it in game or in the key mapper.  My controller is functioning properly with other applications. Any help would be appreciated. 

It seems like since the latest patch I got some weird joystick issues myself. Sometimes after starting up my joystick doesn’t get recognized at all while still working in windows (push-to-talk key on the joystick still works for discord). Sometimes everything works fine except my keys that are mapped to simulate keyboard inputs (the “mouse button” on my X-52 is set to be recognized as m key on the keyboard). Refreshing the joystick in game over the menu doesn’t help. Plugging the joystick in and out produces different but still some errors both while keeping the game running or restarting it. A full restart of the computer does eliminate the problem.

My suspicion is that the Saitek/Logitech Software is somewhat in conflict with the game now.

• 1 year later...

I know I'm bring up a dead post, but my joystick for the game isn't recognized. It's a Logitech 3D Pro. Game is not recognizing the throttle or any buttons. I've tried two sperate Logitech 3D Pros and neither work.