Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Seeing some unkillable EI last couple of days.

Augetout

I don't whine, and I understand, having experienced it for 17+ years, lag kills and anomolies caused by rendering issues, etc.    Tonight I am seeing something completely new (to me):  unkillable ei.

US Army Nov 14 01:18 - 01:21 googs (IT SMG) Neufchatel Neufchatel-Warmeriville Depot Attack US Semi-Auto 0 0 12 0 KIA 3

I .reported when it happened.  I want to emphasize that I have no idea who the unkillable ei was, (it was not googs, as I was shooting at, and hitting, a german RIFLE).   I spawned into the ab, and heard an enemy gunshot.  I went around the corner and there he was, standing on the veh spawn shooting at someone else.  I fired.  He didn't fall.  I figured I missed, so I fired again.  He didn't fall, and continued to shoot at a guy in the opposite direction (he was not firing at me).  I took even more time lining up shot 3, and again he didn't fall.  It was relatively close range, circa 100M, so I kept shooting and .reported that the jag wouldn't die.  While I was typing that (if memory serves), another friendly INF went up on top of the veh spawn, and also started shooting at him, and even knifed him.  The guy just wouldn't die.   Then, the german infantry jumped off of the vehicle spawn to escape being knifed again, and died.  (I then got shot by googs---serves me right for standing in the open).  That is the ENTIRE 3 minutes----the unkillable ei is the only target I saw, or shot at.  As you can see, I hit the guy 12 times.  He dies in a fall....  Something is not right.  Either it's a bug, or someone is cheating.  Either way, it needs to be addressed.    I believe Canice was the other friendly INF involved, but I'm not positive.

similar tonight around Brussels battles = unkillable allied ei in fields east of SE AB - reported by 3 different players shooting at him, including Agave, who rarely misses.  also the server felt a bit wonky/shaky/stuttering tonight - more in Brussels than other towns like Neuf. 

• Like 1

me too, also been having people momentarily  disappearing then reappearing   somewhere else when they entering a room or change direction, its almost like playing against the Flash

also been dying to smgs from unusually long distances away but drawing their bullets hitting the ground a few hundred meters away , that and people who apear to be fiering through berms or sides of windows 

Edited by themouse
  • Like 1