Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Welcome Back Soldier - Starting May 1st!

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOM

All Veteran players and new players signing up are about to receive FULL - PREMIUM ACCESS (for free) starting May 1st and running through May 15th. Now is the time to begin spreading the word, getting our veterans back into the forums and getting new players signed up ready to go in advance so they can have as smooth of a launch as possible. PREPARE FOR BATTLE - GET THE TROOPS FORMED UP! This will be the first welcome back soldier we have done in awhile and it will be the first with the all new "Hybrid Supply" system which is restoring old school WWII Online battles where attrition and supply truly matters. Reminder: This Sunday is a Rat Chat with Xoom (details for that here). Keep reading for more details on the WBS event launching May 1st!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=ePtDd3QHDYc:lysSdzwxgME:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=ePtDd3QHDYc:lysSdzwxgME:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=ePtDd3QHDYc:lysSdzwxgME:F7zBnMyn0Lo
ePtDd3QHDYc

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

can't get in says sub inactive but its wbs what gives? just reinstalled and frustrated already as discord won't work either