Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

ACM Training Request

downtown

I feel like when I get in the planes there is extra drag, there seems to me no maneuver I can perform to escape an aircraft on my six.  I cannot get into position to fire on a enemy aircraft.   They easily see me and evade any attack and I cannot see enemy aircraft or evade any attacks.

Please Help.

I am sincerely asking for help.  I am exceptionally frustrated.  The game does not work for me. I am at wits end.

PLEASE.

I check everything everyone says to check and I can't find anything wrong, I have have a .55ish ping to playnet with 0 packets lost but nothing I do works.

PLEASE.

• 6 months later...

There is a lot to flying in this game, from what you use for controls to how you set your crates trim etc... if you are flying axis feel free to join in with JG-51 on discord and come fly with us.