Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Mission Leader Waypoints

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMIn case you missed the Rat Chat, we unveiled the current progress of the "Mission Leader Waypoints" update which helps mission leader better guide users of all skill level more efficiently in WWII Online. This is still in development but is approaching release, and is one of our Dev Roadmap items we outlined. Continue reading this article to see the pictures, and you can also get involved with our Mission Leader Tools - Forum Discussions to help contribute ideas so we can come up with even more efficient tools.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=xsBghYYsMNI:4nSO-MbirQM:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=xsBghYYsMNI:4nSO-MbirQM:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=xsBghYYsMNI:4nSO-MbirQM:F7zBnMyn0Lo
xsBghYYsMNI

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

I think this is great, especially as it can be turned off by those who don’t need it.

would it at all be possible to have some (even limited) for OIC of attack or Defense, one person that can place ones that either all mission leaders, or all players in the attack or Defense can see... we use shipmarks often to communicate locations between missions..

S!

• CORNERED RAT
3 hours ago, potthead said:

I think this is great, especially as it can be turned off by those who don’t need it.

would it at all be possible to have some (even limited) for OIC of attack or Defense, one person that can place ones that either all mission leaders, or all players in the attack or Defense can see... we use shipmarks often to communicate locations between missions..

S!

Hmm worth discussing, I like the idea but we gotta be careful not to clutter the HUD up too much.

Join the discussion here --> http://forums.wwiionline.com/forums/topic/424515-mission-leader-tools/