Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Trial accounts CC verification

diavlopl

Ok guys this really sux. I love BGE, but I wanted to invite my friends to game. Before they'll decide to pay for it they wanted to check trial. I was happy that they want to test it so i've sent them link to promo and gave them my CC, they have no CC so i decided to pay for them and they will transfer money to my account so everyones happy.

The problem is they cannot confirm account creation because that CC was already used and when they try to activate it says card used error blabla.

This way 3 of my friends wont be able to try game and become subscribers. Is there hope for us?

I only hope that they will not daunt.

Best regards Diavlo.

ps I understand the reason why you not allow to make several trial accounts on one CC, (endless trial accounts) but thats bad for newcomers. Btw i know a guy which at 2005 or 2004 used 3 trial accounts when cc was not recuired and then he decided to pay and he pays till now, with cc confirmation he wouldnt even start.

Give bloo an email and see if he can't square this uop for you. bloo at playnet dot com. We do that so players don't do the never ending revolving free trial of ultimate griefer action.