Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Your subscription is not currently active

dark6161

yes it is :D but this is what the new playgate says

and its only when I choose the beta server

when I ried the normal one it started dling the proper full install 1.29.x

im trying it under opensuse 11.1 x64 with wine FYI but I doubt it has something to do with it cos as I said it logged me no problem on the live server and started downloading stuff

hmm ... that sounds like a subscription flag issue because you DO need a different subscription to get into beta, but YOU don't have to worry about that flag, we have to set it for you when it's an Open Beta rather than a closed beta.

email support@playnet.com so we can get a ticket on your account flag set, it will help us to track that it was done.

sent email thx DOC

now can we negociate a gold builder for official linux support? :D

the increase in FPS and more notably how incredible constant they are (no spikes whatsoever) are just too sexy to resist

downside is some input trouble (mouse more notably but the usb joystick seems to handle everything though it takes a bit to get use after using mouse for so long)

linux? pleaaaaase :D and the gold builder is no joke I mean it