Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

v1.37.3 GAME MANUAL (work in progress) - Updated 06 July 2023

ZEBBEEE

That is a lot of information!

But, looks good at first glance.

Shows just how detailed and complex the game is - which results in more fun imo :)

• ZEBBEEE pinned this topic
  • 5 months later...

Players need to be able to click a link to get to this.  Don't think you can launch a browser from in the game, but I think you CAN from the login window.  Assuming I'm right, I would get this in pronto, and lead with a section on how to get to Discord voice comms, even if it's a link to forums with the invite.

This is great, you put a lot of work into it. I would suggest having the UI - Joining the game section first though.  That is what people need first and you did a very good job on that section. S!

• 1 month later...
  • ZEBBEEE changed the title to v1.37.3 GAME MANUAL (work in progress) - Updated 06 July 2023
  • Registered Users

Big update for the steam release!