Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Panzerjäger I

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMToday's live update shows the progression of the Panzerjäger I, a Tier 0 tank killer coming to WWII Online shortly! We'll walk you through the vehicle, its positions and armament. We'll also show you the armor penetration capabilities it has specifically in Tier 0 against the mighty Matilda Mk II, a feared Allied tank capable of absorbing tremendous fire power. The Matilda has been a particular source of contention with the Axis community, and let it be known - we intend to keep the Matilda performing strong and have maintained its historically tough properties. Our solution to help provide balance was to get the Germans a historical self-propelled anti-tank platform in Tier 0. 

We also have some easter eggs hidden in the video, watch closely! We've got some Allied vehicles coming up next in our production pipeline, read more for details!

panzerjger1.jpg

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=jcMcdbxJUcI:7jJVPX0IPCs:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=jcMcdbxJUcI:7jJVPX0IPCs:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=jcMcdbxJUcI:7jJVPX0IPCs:F7zBnMyn0
jcMcdbxJUcI

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Very excited to see the new changes, especially to the terrain, which as you may have realised, I hold to be the source, directly or indirectly of many in game sub-optimal things. I also really, really liked the Holland-specific terrain touches, that's also really encouraging to see. I did have some problems hearing the rats other than Xoom, but then my hearing is fairly FUBAR, so I may be alone in that! Were it simple to address that in a future film, that'd be tremendous. I noticed at least some of the airfield seem to have changed a little, and that the trees is GB woods - and possibly forests? - seem to have changed too. Nice to see the Dyle as well.

Couple of questions about the Pzjgr 1. The vehicles carrying 86 rounds, and a gun/superstructure that's rather heavier than the original turret. (I hope we'll eventually see the PzIb at some point too, as I love these match-ups where Vickers/Pz I's II's and R35's get to "shine". 

Can you confirm that even though the full stowage for the 86 rounds is not visible, are all the ammo-stowage bins modelled, in terms of allowing a penetrating round to brew the pzjgr 1? Or is there only a smaller figural single ammo bin modelled in the DM?

On 3/26/2021 at 9:41 PM, fidd said:

Very excited to see the new changes, especially to the terrain, which as you may have realised, I hold to be the source, directly or indirectly of many in game sub-optimal things. I also really, really liked the Holland-specific terrain touches, that's also really encouraging to see. I did have some problems hearing the rats other than Xoom, but then my hearing is fairly FUBAR, so I may be alone in that! Were it simple to address that in a future film, that'd be tremendous. I noticed at least some of the airfield seem to have changed a little, and that the trees is GB woods - and possibly forests? - seem to have changed too. Nice to see the Dyle as well.

Couple of questions about the Pzjgr 1. The vehicles carrying 86 rounds, and a gun/superstructure that's rather heavier than the original turret. (I hope we'll eventually see the PzIb at some point too, as I love these match-ups where Vickers/Pz I's II's and R35's get to "shine". 

Can you confirm that even though the full stowage for the 86 rounds is not visible, are all the ammo-stowage bins modelled, in terms of allowing a penetrating round to brew the pzjgr 1? Or is there only a smaller figural single ammo bin modelled in the DM?

I would believe so, the only tanks that I know of that has the ammo modelled and stowed is the M10. Every once in while you can see it through the back of the turret during a graphics glitch.  However ammo stowage is modelled as a component in the damage model on everything else. I dont think they would have missed it on the pzJr1?  But yah, you dont see the ammo stowage but I dont think that means its unaccounted for in the DM.  You dont see it in the wacky either but you can explode the wacky.