Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

German ATR

al33x

Hello. Does anyone have an updated guide for the weak spots on the german ATR? I've found one but it seems to lack some tanks. Like the Somua, also is there anyway to somehow spawn up tanks and test the weapon myself and know when I get a crew kill? That'd be the best way to test myself. 

As I mostly play Allied I'm not sure of the exact location, but you need to find an Allied Tank sapper guide they should have the ATR spots, try searching "Parasits Allied sapper guide".
 As to testing weapons- then the Training Server is the best place, either get a buddy to help out or get a 2nd Account. 

https://wiki.wwiionline.com/view/Aike's_ATR_Guide

heres a guide written by an asian dude. It appears he used somethin like google translate so the text may take some imagination to understand. I wish he was still around he seems lime a Grade A autist when it comes to the ATR would love to talk to him

im on training server alot trying to break the game, if you got voice comms then we can shoot tonkz and figure some [censored] out if you'd like