Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Webmap borked again...?

sascha

It was a bit slow and wonky already yesterday, and today:

1. Flags and town labels don't appear

2. "Towns taken within the last 24h" list seems to be stuck at "Bertrix to Axis" - which happened around 12 or 13 hours ago as I type this and we did take at least one more town after that while I was on.

The list seems to be more accurate on the Gazette version of the map - on the stand-alone webmap (that appears when you click on the Gazette-page's map), it's stuck at Bertrix though.

Yesterday I could get labels/towns back by rolling back the timeline to "-1 hour" - today I need to go to "-12 hours" to see that stuff, so I guess there was some sort of error with the database right around the time Axis took Bertrix last night?

S.

Edited by sascha

Axis cap 10 + towns overnight then allies cap 1 or 2 early morning then axis cap 2-4 back early euro then mostly stagnant with allies occasionally capping a town until overnight shift starts capping again

rinse repeat the last week or 2

• Registered Users

It's PILOTMC who's working on it and it should be working later tonight.

S!

Hmm... and now the server's being shown as "offline" ... but the town ownership entries on the Gazette-page seem to indicate that the server is indeed up and running.

S.

On 2/7/2023 at 7:09 AM, aef said:

Axis cap 10 + towns overnight then allies cap 1 or 2 early morning then axis cap 2-4 back early euro then mostly stagnant with allies occasionally capping a town until overnight shift starts capping again

rinse repeat the last week or 2

You know what jumps out , it's not the blatant OP Axis overnight capping,  or the Allies capping early morning when OP , or then the OP Euros capping for Axis , but when the map is stagnant aka my guess so called balanced,  where the Allies are able to cap while I ( how unwise of me to assume ) the Axis don't .

That I think is the more concerning aspect of it , when balanced ( and again I assume and bounce completely of your post ) the Axis don't or can not do so .

Ideal would be none of the OP steam roll , but that when it's balanced , it should be equal of capping and loosing towns depending on response and so forth .

We should have great battles with each side occasionally capping a town in the periods that you call stagnant ( and again I completely assume here and bounce of your post and how I read it ).

3 minutes ago, Dre21 said:

You know what jumps out , it's not the blatant OP Axis overnight capping,  or the Allies capping early morning when OP , or then the OP Euros capping for Axis , but when the map is stagnant aka my guess so called balanced,  where the Allies are able to cap while I ( how unwise of me to assume ) the Axis don't .

That I think is the more concerning aspect of it , when balanced ( and again I assume and bounce completely of your post ) the Axis don't or can not do so .

Ideal would be none of the OP steam roll , but that when it's balanced , it should be equal of capping and loosing towns depending on response and so forth .

We should have great battles with each side occasionally capping a town in the periods that you call stagnant ( and again I completely assume here and bounce of your post and how I read it ).

Seriously thats whats more concerning?…pretty much don’t know how to answer without sounding ugly so i will leave this alone

• B2K locked this topic