Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Win11 and where/how it stores the older in my Docs and One Drive ?

Grunt768

Maybe someone could set me straight here by looking at their win11, to see where the folder WW2online places in My Docs that contains the CFML files ect, my storage folder for WW2online that is meant to be local i thought, is actually in OneDrive, which i have had to manualy sync/download to my local computer storage by right clicking the folders and choose "Allways Keep On This Device" .

So to me this means when the game wants to load these files, it has to access them via One Drive? 

I am now after having a good look at things like My Docs / Pics / Videos ect, none of them unless you force it, are actuall on the local machine, they are in One Drive Cloud ?

Surely this would slow things up a bit ?

• CORNERED RAT

I have 2 documents folders, the onedrive one and one in C:\Users\CH_Ol\Documents

yes same here (Docs) but both point to one drive, i dont have a Documents in users folder at all, i have found a setting that forces it to stay on the local machine, also from what i can tell, if you log in to the local machine as a microsoft user account, it seems to do the one drive only thing but if you log in with a local accont its basically all gone as it cant access the one drive unless it was previously told to be on the local machine and one drive, microsoft seems to be grabbing hold of things still without a lot of people knowing.

Edited by Grunt768