Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 686

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

• A good forum fight is always fun - usually a good sign that ppl are still passionate. When this games forums don't have any fights - the pb no longer has passion for the game and its a very bad sign.  Its when ppl start getting personal that puts a damper on things. Ill also just say this, ATM I think most of us are very happy about getting the new items where in the past any new addition had intense forum combat about the pros and cons. That being said I can tell you right now, that its not about the equipment, its gonna be how you put them in the game because a major concern centers around balance.. realistically balancing the game so its enjoyable for both sides.  IE 100% realistic date entry is a horrific idea.
    • can you post a screenshot?

• Really depends for me is I am defending or attacking. Love tight towns where if a spawn is taken its almost fisticuffs and fast pace. I like defending towns that have the high ground and attacking towns where we have the high ground. There are few exceptions. I like Verdun, I like Dinant, Nandrin and Hue. Lastly I like fighting in towns we rarely get to fight in. Especially in the Navy towns at the N edge of the map Wilhelm area, often cut, rarely attacked or defended. I cant wait till the map gets new towns N, mb linking denhag.
    • Centering calibration is done by the OS or Joystick software.

In game you can adjust curve and throw limiters.
        There is also the matter of trim.
      Airplanes will tend to roll/drift in reaction to the inertia of the engine and prop.
      Is one reason why some multi engine planes went to using counter rotating engines

You have to trim to counter the roll

Also have to trim for elevation/climb, which changes with speed
      though a plane with 0 trim should tend to climb unless it is going too slow.   If you drive a truck or something with the stick, does it always try to move forward and go right?
    • I always liked the forums, when threads were allowed to remain open that is. At the end of the day the people posting are paying customers and the forums are one of their only ways in which they can contact those running the game. They post in the hope that others reading will support their ideas or agenda as they do in game or through pm's. From my time in game having spent an equal time on each side, I can agree that there were far too many concessions made for the allied side, whether it was nerfing the 88 or towns like Antwerp (now that was a [censored] storm)

As long as things like this are done there will always be [censored]ing in the forums.
    • I know that I play Allied most of the time and I'm CRS, I also see Chimm allied as well as B2k and Westy. So I'm not sure your hypothesis floats.
    • The current netcode is the most problematic ever created... back netcode2!  
    • Anyone knows if we can automatically calibrate a joystick ? The plane keeps going down and right... Thanks for any support!
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      XOOM
      XOOM
    2. 2
      Capco
      Capco
    3. 3
    4. 4
      bmbm
      bmbm
    5. 5