Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 829

1.36 (Hybrid Supply), the return of town based supply (garrisons) on the frontline with moveable brigades. Any and all questions and discussions can be discussed here.

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

• Whose is this Sorella Kid?  I like him!
    • +1 I've always thought that the Axis need more horsepower!
    • I know of a fair amount of players that are F2P with some DLC. And a lot of players (even old vets) use F2P to try the game out and see if their want to subscribe. That said the cost certainly is a barrier to entry for many players. We've debated this many times but my understanding the financials aren't there yet to let the price drop to say $9.99 premium/$4.99 basic. Maybe it would bring in more players and offset the loss in revenue from lower the price... or maybe not.
    • Yeah agreed , axis need more horse drawn guns.......
    • Yes, agree. Only thing worse than typing .own is having to click on a different town/FB and reclick on the one you are intersted in to get an updated status
    • IMO itt's a misconceiving of what sort of units brigades are modeling and what Allied units were like vs. Axis.   US units look like what infantry divisions looked like with attached units, Axis infantry doesn't have the kampfgruppe style of attached units.    
    • Doyle and Chamberlain puts the StuH 42 ammunition at 36. I'm more inclined to believe them over unnamed sources at any old website. The StuH 42's primary historical role was infantry support using that big gun, hence the dominating HE loadout. Remember the StuG is kind of cramped and the 105mm shells are rather much bigger than 75mm. External MGs for StuG's is in the works, however not for the B. Even so, you might not want to peg your hopes too high as the traverse on that thing is very limited, akin to the Sdkfz 251.
    • Because we don’t have this we also have the issue of “everyone inside the tank is dead but I’m just going to keep manning this hull MG until I run out of ammo or die”. Ideally (WW2OL 2.0) we will finally be able to dismount vehicles and RTB the crew for extra points, not to mention everything else we could do with crew dismounts as it relates to the simulation. Until then, I would be 100% in favour of auto bailing when a crewman has been killed in order to better simulate realistic armoured combat. I normally try to role play pretty realistically but even I have stayed in a tank far longer than I would have expected my crew to do in reality (example: Turret of my B1 has been shot through, killing the commander, but I’ll just kick around for the next 10 min using the hull 75mm).   
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
    2. 2
    3. 3
    4. 4
      choad
      choad
    5. 5
      ian77
      ian77
    6. 6
    7. 7