Forums

1. COMMUNITY SUPPORT

1. COMMUNITY TECH & BILLING SUPPORT

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here. Billing Support contact forum.

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

1. TESTING AND BUG REPORTING

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

1. 767

1.36 (Hybrid Supply), the return of town based supply (garrisons) on the frontline with moveable brigades. Any and all questions and discussions can be discussed here.

General discussion for all players of WWII Online. Includes Premium, Starters and Free Players.

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

New to Battleground Europe? Here's a great place to learn more. (trial or premium subscription required)

Help us make WWII Online better with your ideas / suggestions!

WWII Online special events.

Listing of player hosted Mini-cons

Player-written stories from the virtual battlefield

Squads are the backbone of the game - JOIN UP! Axis & Allied squads who are currently recruiting.

Player created squads

Squads
  • Upcoming Events

• I get it your model isn't FTP. It's gimme gimme gimme someone else pay so I can play. I'll grant you this game is too expensive for what it offers the casual gamer though. You can buy 6 titles for your yearly subscription to this game.  I play a lot , I get value for what I play, if I played a lot less I'm not sure I would see value in what is being offered. That I believe is where the subscription system fails. It almost demands that I play constantly to justify the cost. I can see theyre trying but, retreating from a subscription model without other means of monetisation is probably seen as high risk and one that is almost irreversible if proven a wrong step. Let's not forget CRS is not the organ grinder , just the monkey.
    • the game is not pay to win, it is pay to play.
      It has always been pay to play BF1942, i can run onto the beach with a bolt rifle, throw it down grab a flame thrower, run jump in a tank, crash it into a building jump in a plane, fly to the enemies base, jump out and cap the base, run out, steal a plane, fly the the enemies carrier, steal it and go shell them with it.   This is not BF1942  
    • Was wondering if we can get the 1:1 aspect ratio while also having free look in planes? 1:1 here similar to the gunsight view.   danke
    • He's talking about on screen spotting through binocs for ML. Like the annoying name tags that flood the screen when there's more than 30 people in an area like OHHH LOOK HOW MANY NAMES ARE ON THE SCREEN OH MY GOD YES!!!.
      ..Campaign is war indeed.
    • Im not sure what you mean by signs in game............like as in instructions on a billboard how to use chat??
    • They are......  However having one on station when needed is a whole different issue.  *nudge back on topic*
    • Lol, that's how other milsims games do it and it's better in every way. It's nerfed because it's a limitation of wwiiol's engine, and you use that to sell basic units. Imagine walking across a battlefield, coming across one of your units AT guns with ammo in a crate nearby, you walk up to it and press E only to have a message pop up and say "Sorry, not of sufficient subscription level to access this equipment! Visit out storepage to-yada yada yada. Pay2Win is a hoe and no one likes it in games. If I had a choice of all pay to win games, and no games, I'd pick no games.
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
    2. 2
      Bmbm
      Bmbm
    3. 3
    4. 4
      ian77
      ian77
    5. 5
    6. 6
      Silky