Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

B2K

Officially 'Unofficial' Awards Site

B2K

For those not aware - For a few years now I have maintained a website that compares CS&R sortie data to the current HC awards, then lists out those who meet the criteria.  It is located at:

http://7thast.net/awards

Currently I am working to upgrade the site, and get it a bit more responsive, however within a week or so it'll be fully upgraded to reflect the current award set, new units, and recent awards (maybe - that one I've got to get some HC volunteers to help with because I simply don't have the time to troll the forums for awards).  

• Like 2

B2K

Minor update: I've gotten the German/axis campaign awards working again..

removed1

B2K I am see I got this and I DONT fly at all :) I jump from planes but NEVER fly them :) 

Luftwafe Fighter Badge(Bronze)  

For conducting at least 50 Fighter sorties during campaign 173

B2K

Yeah, I've been looking into that.  For some reason its decided to start randomly picking stuff even though I've not touched it in at least 3 years.  

removed1
27 minutes ago, B2K said:

Yeah, I've been looking into that.  For some reason its decided to start randomly picking stuff even though I've not touched it in at least 3 years.  

Thx bro :) 

B2K

And I think I got it fixed - I will have to re-run previous campaigns stats though as this issue showed up about 5x back.  So those will be showing up over the next while as well. 

B2K
On 7/14/2020 at 8:55 AM, axeinc said:

B2K I am see I got this and I DONT fly at all :) I jump from planes but NEVER fly them :) 

Luftwafe Fighter Badge(Bronze)  

For conducting at least 50 Fighter sorties during campaign 173

Also by the way thanks for spoiling the 'grand announcement' that I'd added the ability to start looking up by player previous awards... :) stupid bugs..... :(  (joking - I'm actually glad to see that some players are actually checking it out).