Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Forums

1. COMMUNITY NEWS & SUPPORT

1. 1.5k

Players Helping Players. Windows & Mac trouble shooting in here.

3. GAMEPLAY SUPPORT/TRAINING

Tips and Tricks to make you a machine of warfare in WWII Online. This is where your gameplay questions will be answered.

Repository for reports from pre-release testing and live game bugs.

Player to Player awards! Whether you're Allied or Axis, check this forum to see who has been recognized for outstanding effort!

Total Members
    Most Online
    ksmikhail
    Newest Member
    ksmikhail

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)

• fidd
    • KEMPI
    • B2K
    • tater
    • drkmouse
    • Westy91
    • wstriker
    • BMBM
    • csm308
    • rob2
    • xanthus
    • halsey
    • GrAnit
    • Jsilec
    • tzu2
    • bersi
    • Silky
    • gasPipe
    • reefmon
    • delems
  • Upcoming Events

• delems
      Fixed yet?  Guess I'll test today if can. Becoming a bit ridiculous.
    • tcooper
      No, it was something I generally noticed for a longer time already. Ever since the server-tracked objects system was implemented.   And from what little bombing I did during those two days or whatever, it was also occuring during the rolled back version 1.36.9.   !S c00per
    • Kidd27
      Good info c00p. Check your stats again, on the off chance stats are "catching up" to the event later on. A little perplexing.. would this have started after the rollback patch?
    • tcooper
      This morning I landed a perfect  direct hit with a 250 kg Stuka bomb on a Sherman at Ciney. Its turret flew away and he was clearly wrecked in a burning inferno. He was pretty far from the town still and not attacked by anyone else. So from what I can tell it was clearly my bomb that killed him.   On the debriefing I did not even get a damage on anything, let alone a kill.   So it might indeed be the case that stuff does get damaged and killed by bombs. But credits for the inflicted effect often ist not transfered to the bombers debriefing or stats. This would explain why troops on the ground still experience the effect of bombs as normal, but us pilots get to think we are much less effective.   Further testing is needed imo.   !S c00per
    • TR6AL
    • lonepilgim
      thanks..it worked..I appreciate it
    • TR6AL
      Try "alt-esc"
    • lonepilgim
      I understand that however but I do have others apps running in the background youtube..music..I keep Edge running all the time generally..Windows media w/e..it was working one day then it stopped...any other suggestion ?  Thanks
  • Popular Contributors

1. 1
      fidd
      fidd
    2. 2
      Kilemall
      Kilemall
    3. 3
      usaf77
      usaf77
    4. 4
      Silky