Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Plagate crashes...

tempest

I cannot install the update and enter beta... Playgate just crashes everytime... Just tried a reinstall and nothing

same.

live server wont work either

and i cannot uninstall anything because vista hates it when u delete stuff and ignores u when u actually want ot get rid of stuff

You can launch Playgate with a short cut, just put 222 at the end of the path.

Or you can just download the patch off the FTP...

Ok Yeah Vista won't connect to the patch server from beta. It's a known bug adn one we aren;t going to fix with this PlayGATE. We do have a new playgate and launcher for 1.30 that should address this issue.

Ok Yeah Vista won't connect to the patch server from beta. It's a known bug adn one we aren;t going to fix with this PlayGATE. We do have a new playgate and launcher for 1.30 that should address this issue.

so just use the ftp from now on?

Or log into Vista using your administrator userID.

Or how about that doesn't work either

I am the only one who uses my computer, the only user and the administrator of my computer ... when i set playgate to run as administrator it wouldn't start up at all... so i had to turn that off.

Ftp is fine

just playgate won't auto update the patch

That's odd' date=' Tempest. I use Vista 64-bit, and the game auto-updates perfectly for me.[/quote']

Ya I use 32bit vista.

I know people who use 64bit and dont seem to have any issues...

computers are fun indeed ;)

hmmmm Well I've been wanting to do some testing, but I have the same error tempest mentioned above. I downloaded the patch, installed it, but when I try to log into the server it said 'unable to connect to patch server'

I did as x15 said and ran playgate as admin from a shortcut, changed the path to 222 and it started up, loaded the patch, and then the playgate thing just closed after loading...

So what do I do now? When I click on the link to 'launch online test', it still does the same as before...and I get unable to connect to patch server.