Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.29.0.13 - Sound Related BSOD

deffield

Whenever I spawn in any vehicle on Offline Mode, there are a couple of weird sound glitches, for example, planes have the correct start up sound, but then the engine goes very very quiet. About 10 seconds after starting the engine I get a BSOD and an instant reboot. The minidump created blames the Realtek HD Audio driver .sys file, if that's any help.

PS. Had a sudden thought, I had this bug way back on a live version, and I fixed it by reinstalling to a directory with no spaces in the path, will try that and get back to you.

Have you updated you Realtek drivers recently? Do you have the correct sound device selected in Settings? Have you tried hardware vs. software or reducing the number of sounds?

If it says it is the driver and you are running Realtek onboard like most of us, it probably is.

Tried both Hardware and Software, number of sounds was default 16 and I'm checking for a new driver now.

• 2 weeks later...