Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Unable to Connect Still to Live Beta Server

Hotfink

I got all the Updates it keeps saying unable to Connect. It lets me Try and log in saying Connecting to server then pops up unable to Connect

Keeps Tellin me to check my firewall and I have it allowed for wwii I even turned everything off known to man to get it to run and still nada

Operating system VISTA?

I downloaded 129.013 and installed. Went offline, no problem. Tried to log in onliine and everytime it diverts me to the Playgate screen implying my account isn't current. It is cause I have no problem getting into the 128.0 game. My understanding is that Vista wants a clean install each time and in this forum I see references to 129.13-14 and 129.014 which means it requires an update and that's a VISTA no-no unless you purposely pull down your pants and I haven't figured out how to do that yet.

von Beeg

Keeps Tellin me to check my firewall and I have it allowed for wwii I even turned everything off known to man to get it to run and still nada

This is normal for the beta server. Click OK, and the game should start launching as usual.

At the time of this posting, it appears that the beta server is down.

• 2 weeks later...