Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Training Request - Naval - Post Here!

CHKICKER

If you wish to get some support with Naval Unit game play put your post in this thread.

A Trainer will send you a private message to set up a time to support you.

Please post your game name and the time periods that you usually play including the timezone.

Example: Chkicker. Need help using the Troop Transport. I usually play weekdays 12am to 3am GMT or 8pm to 11pm Atlantic Time. I also play weekends at approximately the same times.

Remember: At any time in the game you can type .tr in your chat box to get a list of trainers who are online. You can ask for help on the help channel (default F6) or you can send a private message to a trainer using the .m function in your chat box. An example would be .m fearny Hi Fearny, I could use some help!

Cheers!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

McCory12 Need help with the loading and unloading of The frighters of both troops and tanks ((looks simple but really its hard to see what your lifting and also where to put it or to pick it up from)) my time zone is EST and im able to do training anytime between the hours of 12pm to 11pm also there is a chaice that with the given Laptop i use to play i might crash due to memory errors only if i play longer then three hours

it really is very easy (once you know how)

its just a matter of when to switch postions & when to zoom & when to move your boom & when to drop the hitch. I play EST all different hours. contact me ingame & I will tell you HOW to do it. The hardest part is actually getting the TT lined up along shore or the pier for loading/unloading.

Either add me to your friends list when you see me log in to get ahold of me; Type .tr to see if I'm in game or ASK on ch 30. I have that tuned whenever I'm ingame.

• 2 years later...

I want to have a training for the HC in the Naval Command, i've post to be a Naval Commander and waiting until it's al done. I can be found on TS under 1st Assault Brigade

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Just upgraded to Starter Acct.  Would love to get some destroyer training, thnx!

On all day today - 11/13/16!

most weekend / week nights 6-11pm EST

-MaDeuce

Edited by madeuce65
new info

• 3 months later...

Well, it's been MONTHS since I posted a reply on this forum and still...no answer.  @CHKICKER - Please tell me the point of having this Naval Training Request Sticky here AT ALL.

:(

• ZEBBEEE unpinned this topic