Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.29 Known Issue: /em Not Working

x15

Reposted from here as it seems Gophur my have misread my clarification.

Shortcuts for local commands (white in /help) are not working for me (E.G. /em)

/time is only showing the local half

No /help for emote

/help help shows both a local and server help message

/help for a local command with no server help shows "No such /command" as well as the local help

* /time shows me both server and local time, Oli may have fixed the server part between now and when this ticket was created

* all shortcuts need to be added to the web translation tool in the dotcom.* ui.dtd section

* /emote never had help so it wasn't imported, add it to dotcom.* in the web tool

* /help help now only shows the web tool's localized version

* if local help is found, its used, otherwise the help request is sent to the host

• 2 weeks later...

1.29.22:

Still issues:

/time is still not working for me. Note that in 1.28.7 time is shown in /help as both local and server, but only as local in 1.29.22, permission issue?

/em and local (white) shortcuts still not working. Note that in 1.28.7 "em" is listed as a separate command from "emote" in /help

/emote still lacks help

*new* "/help " is case sensitive

Fixed:

* if local help is found, its used, otherwise the help request is sent to the host

• 1 month later...
1.29.22:

Still issues:

/time is still not working for me. Note that in 1.28.7 time is shown in /help as both local and server, but only as local in 1.29.22, permission issue?

/em and local (white) shortcuts still not working. Note that in 1.28.7 "em" is listed as a separate command from "emote" in /help

/emote still lacks help

*new* "/help " is case sensitive

Fixed:

1.29.3.255:

Fixed:

/time shows local and server

/em works

Local /help no longer case sensitive

Not fixed:

Still no '/help em' and '/help emote', should be a listing of all the emotes for reference

Server /help still case sensitive, but it's not that important