Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

v1.30 OPEN BETA: OIC Nominatin Broken (Need HC Feedback)

DOC

• 4 months later...
How's this working out for you in v1.30 folks' date=' any other issues with OIC ?[/quote']

DOC, I'm GHC and I don't have HC powers in Beta. Is it intentionally broken atm?

Nothing is intentionally broken. It could very well be unintentionally broken. Most .dot commands are right not working right now.

Nothing is intentionally broken. It could very well be unintentionally broken. Most .dot commands are right not working right now.

Cool! I'm gonna test it and tell you.

About HC power: Even being a GHC and have a Theater Leader rank in the beta, I cannot see the HC commands yet.

About HC power: Even being a GHC and have a Theater Leader rank in the beta, I cannot see the HC commands yet.

Beta is like training server: Theater leaders cannot have HC commands

Beta is like training server: Theater leaders cannot have HC commands

I mean, no matter how high rank I have. I don't have HC powers anyway.

• Registered Users

I have the side commander rank but have no access to HC tools, except /redeploy (but which is a beta command). I can't set up AO's, move divisions, open HC pannel, etc.

Still no fixing patch ? Beta is empty...

Like I said: If you have a HC rank (Colonel and above) in the Training Server orBeta Server, it will not be applied as HC, you just have that rank. I believe Server Admins/GMs can designate who gets HC powers or not.

• Registered Users
Like I said: If you have a HC rank (Colonel and above) in the Training Server orBeta Server' date=' it will not be applied as HC, you just have that rank. I believe Server Admins/GMs can designate who gets HC powers or not.[/quote']

At former open betas I always had HC privileges once I set the appropriate rank with /setrank.

Giving it manually to a few guys doens't make sense during a beta.

Dot commands are broken on the beta host right now, as noted elsewhere, so your assumption is incorrect. Even CRS (who can do anything they like) cannot use dot commands at the moment.