Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

FB damage not registering

thewench

Since the patch, I've sapped a couple fb's and have noticed that not all satchels are registering damage. It happend the day after the patch, and just now in game to my squad.

The correct amount of satchels were placed but damage did not register at 100%. Instead, a spawn would show only 75% or 87%. When sapped again after that, it destroyed like normal.

Like I said, this has happened a couple times that I've witnessed since the patch. I haven't seen anything like this before.

Saw this yesterday twice in about a dozen FB busts, so it seems fairly common now. In both cases it was inf which didn't register a satchel but that may have been a coincidence. The FBs went down with the same number of satchels as usual, so it didn't affect gameplay all that much, except the defenders may have been surprised when it appeared to fall 1 satchel short.

In a similar vein, we're not hearing charges going off at FBs we're defending. 1 second the inf spawn is up, next it's down with no sounds. See the inf aftwards.

Saw this yesterday twice in about a dozen FB busts' date=' so it seems fairly common now. In both cases it was inf which didn't register a satchel but that may have been a coincidence. The FBs went down with the same number of satchels as usual, so it didn't affect gameplay all that much, except the defenders may have been surprised when it appeared to fall 1 satchel short.[/quote']

Saw the exact same thing...satchels not registering, but FB still goes down with the proper number of charges.

We got some reports of satchel issues with sound but we replicated them in 128 and 127 so we ticketed them for a future look.

I'll do some testing on damage transfers. It is expected that there is some varians in the system based on where you place the charge. Not all explosions will register the same damage. There is no set rule about 8 satchels, just a max damage the FB can sustain.