Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Unknown town registering as NA

Stu

I was looking back at my CSR to point out a bug and noticed that one of the towns held by the French (Nov 18, 1700hrs) only registers as "NA" Mission origin for myself and others who were killed me or killed by me would only read "NA"

I really wish I knew:

http://csr.wwiionline.com/scripts/services/persona/sortie.jsp?sid=1116815&pid=608500&page=3

Even Wolfpup who killed me is showing NA. My French persona spawned from it on the 16th and 18th as army and I spawned as a brit para on the 16th so it's an Airfield town... unless the town I attacked also messed up the origin like it did in Wolfpup's CSR through that above link.

Sorry I can't help more than that, I'll keep my eyes open for it in the future.

At least most of them:

http://csr.wwiionline.com/scripts/services/persona/sorties.jsp?pid=619552

I wonder if a mission that had the docks as an objective show as NA. Whether attacking or defending them.

I don't believe any of the sorties from the ones I posted had anything to do with the docks. All were inf/atg/aaa missions from a naval brigade and I don't remember the objectives but I doubt they were the docks for some reason.

Gophur, does CS&R know the names of the most recently added towns? The original post was from the end of a campaign, and the people in Stu's enemy list might have been spawing from one of those towns.

Gophur' date=' does CS&R know the names of the most recently added towns? The original post was from the end of a campaign, and the people in Stu's enemy list might have been spawing from one of those towns.[/quote']

All of the sorties in my example were from the newer towns, so this would seem plausible.

• Registered Users

This issue has been in game for years.

It's related to the new towns, for some reason the CS&R/mission AAR can't fill in the names of these towns.

Anyone who plays on the Northern rivers will be able to confirm this issue.