Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.29.1.11 (Mac) Tutorial issues (Map, Chat, HUD)

romzburg

Mac Os 10.5, Quad Core 2.66 GHz, 3 Gigs RAM

In the Map Tutorial at the point where we are at Antwerp the text says "Here is a group of towns on the frontline. Schilde is a small town owned by the Germans." But the flag is French.

(I am using a 30" 2560 x 1600 monitor, if that makes any difference for the following two notes.)

In the Chat Tutorial when you click on a channel tab to select "Side", or "Target" or whatever, the Icon for each channel is obscuring the first letter of the channel name. The text just needs to be moved to the right a little over one em-space.

In the HUD Tutorial at the point where the text says "The bottom of the mini-map shows latitude and longitude..." the red flashing rectangle is offset a bit.

Also when I did the ".time" in the Chat Tutorial, my local time displayed, but instead of the server time on the next line i got:

Unrecognized command: "/time"