Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

STEERING IN TANKS WILL NOT SAVE IN KEYMAPPER

rmorti

This was not an issue prior to 1.29. All keymapping modifications remain valid and every key works as mapped except for steering. I use an X-52 Pro and have steering mapped to the joystick and the gas mapped to the throttle. When I first spawn in a tank it will not steer. I have to open key mapper, remap steering to the throttle axis (it already lists the same axis in keymapper) and then save. Once I do this, I can steer again using the throttle. But, I have to do it everytime I spawn in.

Similarly, the new "use joystick/no joystick" pull down menu option in the bottom right corner of keymapper remains visible on the map after opening the keymapper. So I will be looking at my map and have the pulldown menu visible in the bottom right corner.

Bump. Have the same problem, every time I want to drive a tank I have to remap the joystick axis, otherwise no steering input is accepted. Problem occurs only with tanks.

No, didn't know we had to. Please explain and why is it only tanks that this is happening to, I don't encounter this issue with opels and HT's.

I switched my cfmls over to the new location, and deleted my old files in old location, still same problem here though! ;)

Well damn...

Ok I need you to bullet list what you are doing because I'm getting lost about right here...

"Once I do this, I can steer again using the throttle."

"I switched my cfmls over to the new location"

Yeah uhm, move those to your desktop and start with fresh blank ones. Sounds like you are being able to change them but when you relauncch and it tries to read your files they are not making any sense so it bail on the changes you made.

Delete your cfml (move, rename, whatever) and see if the problem persists.

Also as above and I'll see if I can replicate.