Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

MASSIVE fps drop!

rtlos

i have just finished installing the new patch and as soon as i spawn on the game a get and fps of around 1-6 unless i look at the floor!:mad::mad::mad:

any 1 else getting this probelm

my specs are:

intel core 2 quad processor q9300

4gb of ram

nvidia 8600GT 3d graphics card

any 1 got any ideas as i have also dropped graphics and resolution

Sounds more like something went wrong with the installation so I'd suggest that you try and uninstall and install the full version from scratch.

tried it and have changed lots of video settings and im still stuck with 1-6 fps...

i think its the update that is scewed

any 1 know when the next update is coming out?

I'm doing a mac patch today but not expecting to do a PC patch for a long time.

There's nothing in .1 that should affect frame rate. I'll run another batch of comparison tests but I'm not seeing anything here that would indicate any issues.

Looking at the floor... hmm. That would seem to indicate a fill rate issue, should be nothing on our end there. Have you checked your AA settings on your vid card?

whats a fill rate issue? and is it fixable?

also alot of others are getting the same problem

and whats the AA settings?? is there anyway you can help me out here because other wise im going to have to stop and further subscriptions because whats the point of playing something that no longer works because ever since this update came out it was all workng fine...:confused:

Massive FPS loss here to, i have quad core pc with 4 gigs ram, 8600gt card. And i have like 4-6 fpd bo mather what setting i use.

This is my first try on this game and i sure wont start pay for a 6fps game.

Cant find any threads about this problem answered by a dev or any other with info.

Just put my old rig back together. Athlon X2 5200+ w. X850XT PE and using built-in motherboard sound and I have higher FPS than I did when I stopped using it and got a new setup in february.

I'd suggest to everyone with performance drops to uninstall, clean up and install again with the full install.