Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.29.1 Freezes again

tapok

In 1.28 it was like this: i'm falling to strafe over massive battle town and when i closing, my fps falls down to 1 for few seconds (call it freeze). In 1.29 it was gone, my fps in same situation slowly decreased when i fall to 10-15 minimum and slowly increased back to my normal fps (60-75). But in 1.29.1 freezes are back again :confused:

My system: Athlon X2 6000+ @3GHz, 8800GTX, 4GB PC6400 (3.25 in XP)

so when u spawn what fps are you getting?

i think i have same probelm as you becuase in this update i get 1-6 fps as soon as i spawn and it doesnt change!

whereas on the updat befor this 1 it was working fine and i had 40-150 fps

No, it's not the same problem, i have fps 1 only when i strafe town with many units. When spawn, i have fps 60-75 (i use vert. synch. and 75Hz monitor), unless i spawn in camped AB or something like that. But i never had fps less than 30.