Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Flashing overlaping textures

mesar

There is one huge in Dinant on east side, south part of town. There is also one around Hasselt SE side, seen it only from air so can't be more precise. Some players also commented in game so it's not just me.

I'm using nvidia card with 178.24WHQL drivers.

I .reported the flashing textures (seems to be 3 layers total) around south depot, E side Dinant. If you push ATG (M1) on the flashing textures you can fall through the ground. I tried to deploy on the flashing textures and the ATG started jumping violently.

I am using GeForce NVIDIA 8800GTX with the new 180.48 drivers. And i have also seen these flashing textures on the gorund where it should be pavement/road, and flashes between them and grass.

I I tried to deploy on the flashing textures and the ATG started jumping violently.

Same here, I deployed 37mm pak and it started jumping and losing stamina, made me LOL for real that I forgot to despawn and got killed, haha.

Same here' date=' I deployed 37mm pak and it started jumping and losing stamina, made me LOL for real that I forgot to despawn and got killed, haha.[/quote']

Sounds about as useful as blacking out when pushing guns over some areas of ground, or even sometimes driving a truck. That's been around for a long time though.

• 10 months later...