Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Anyone Ever See This?

actrade

We've all seen the machine gun bug where other players see you firing but you can't see/hear yourself shooting that is fixed only by pressing the fire button again. My question is this: does this bug also drain you ammo supply? I had something happen last night I've never seen. I was guarding a bunker in St. Menehold and had shot my SMG maybe twice, not even using a full clip. I was in there maybe 30 minutes when EI started to show up. When the first one appeared in the murder hole, I shot him and when I went to reload, I only had 1 clip left? Where the heck did my other 8 go?

No, your ammo supply doesn't get depleted when you have the firebug. This bug occurs when someone doesn't receive the packet that tells them you stopped firing, and is entirely on their client(s). Ammo count is tallied on your client.