Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.29.3 Worst Out of memory i've seen all time!

tapok

Before it was "Out of memory" because of memory leak and only if memory use rise up to ~2GB... It was possible to play minimum 1.5-2 hours or more and it was not always, sometime i played all day without "Out of memory"... After 1.29.3 release i got first "Out of memory" after ~1 hour of play, next after ~10min and after it continued, i tried to relog few times and have "Out of memory" each time after 10-15min of play :mad: And memory use was normal all time, maximum 1.1-1.2GB... I can't play now:confused:

Forgot to say, i solved this problem by deleting updated client and installing full client. Maybe this will help someone.

Probably reason of issue: after update there was no DX update, but after full install it was. It's only difference that i found between two methods of installation (i've checked file system both times).