Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Invisible tracers

gagamel

After latest patch im most often not seeing tracers. Its not allways, but the most common when taking fire myself is not seeing them. I have no problem with seeing my own.

As a tanker its a catastrophic bug, and last night it caused me at least 2 deds that could very well had been prevented. M1 sideshots from 1k+ on stugG. Tried to locate the source, and where only able to pin the direction as SW-S-SE because i at 4th hit lost my left track. I never made it around and the 6th was fatal.

Is this a known issue allready and can it pls be fixed?

Does no response at all meen that it is noted and the bug will be looked into ASAP or that you denie such problem excist.

Hope its first of them, because for each day this happens i get closer to murder.

Dunno gag. Could be a lot of things. I can test for missing tracers on the M1 but I don't get the feeling that is it.

Have him check his settings, first.

New patch may have slowed down your graphics selection, and "disable tracers" may be on.

Just double-check it.

S!

Joker007

Allied Chief of Staff

Have him check his settings, first.

New patch may have slowed down your graphics selection, and "disable tracers" may be on.

Just double-check it.

S!

Joker007

Allied Chief of Staff

The strange thing is, that it seems to be sometime they do show and sometimes they dont. But will check settings again.

had this yesterday with a DD. i didnt see any tracers, didnt hear any explosions around me and couldnt find the source.

all i heard was the typical sound in a dd when getting hit (similar to the flame sound). thats it. suddenly i was flamed.

stats said i got killed by a 17pdr. never saw nor heard it.

and nope, it wasnt a bomber nor torpedo.

bb

• 2 weeks later...

Hold on, I get this all the time with 88s firing at me but I never thought it was a bug. When I asked about it, I was told that the tracer burns out after a certain time, so if the 88 is over a certain distance you won't see any tracer. And of course at that range you don't hear the 88 fire either, so it seems like a silent death.

It annoys the hell out of me, but is it a bug?