Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

CTD before first load screen

wooker2

I can get past all the account things and it starts the black screen but then it CTDs from the game. I cant get to the BATTLEGROUND EUROPE with the 7th yr aniversary screen

I had a similiar problem, and mine was I had to uninstall the previous version through add/remove programs before installing the new beta.

Get all the way to game launch with new log in method. Then the screen blinks there is a small command screen window then back to desktop. NOTHING

So I did the uninstall reinstall thing. Then the game appeared to load past the black screen then suddenly CTD and nothing.

Well the using the uninstall in control panel for the old version of Test as well as there is another test version that apparently was installed a while back in another beta. Uninstalled both those then deleted the entire Test directory. Reinstalled and it works.

I'm going to call this fixed then though I tested without uninstalling and there were no errors.

Will have to see what I can do about that going live. If anyone still has this issue, please start a new thread.