Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Stuck inside resupply vehicle - training

tazz

Training as British Infantry (rifleman) and went to the re-supply vehicle as directed. I was able to pass through, or into the bed of the truck, much like when you initally spawn into an MSP, but could not exit that confined area. Additionally I was stuck walking in reverse even though I was not depressing any keys.

This bug happeded once before while in-game about a year ago but I haven't seen it since.

Fraps video can be sent to CRS only if requested.

No need. This is really a known issue. You get some free clipping time when you spawn in but if you are in something when that time runs out you will get stuck. We've been thinking about this one lately but don;t have the answer yet. Not something we can address for 1.30 more than likely.