Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

anti aliased map freeze

razak644

still an issue anti aliased locking up the game while at the map...Did the same in 1.29..probably driver issue..

ati 4780x2 with 9.3 drivers..

We have lots of issues with ATI drivers. Have you tried any others ones for a fix ? ATI driver support seems to be about the worst we have ever seen.

Well 1 guy started a thread about this on the ati support forums (not sure about his name, ozi something i think it is) and some of us posted our problems there. From what was posted elsewhere: 8.7 is the last driver with good flags and 8.12 the last driver where map doesn't freeze with aa enabled. I myself tried 8.12 but reverted to 9.4 as I thought the raw performance is better with the latest driver (and playing such a long time with corrupted flags I know now which one is which:rolleyes:). I also think that the font corruption issue is exclusive to ati as well and still present in 1.30 (see the thread about this, pictures were posted). I personally tried almost all of the tweaks in ati tray tools, nothing helped.

ya reverting back to 8.xx drivers for me is out of the question because of compatibility issues with other games. If you run the game offline, AA works fine..it only gets caught up on the game map.. Ill just have to run without AA until a fix is found.

• 2 weeks later...

4870x2...drool.

Ok well I'll consider this fixed until someone tells me it ain't.