Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.30.16: F12 not working to reset TrackIR

alphie

Hi,

I d/l and installed the beta last night. Set my keymapper up, set TrackIR in my mouse view. When I select mouse look key, TrackIR works. However, I could not reset the center for TrackIR (F12) key. I pressed F12 to no avail. My TrackIR uses F12 key for centering as usually when you first fire up TrackIR your looking either far left, far right or far up. You have to press F12 with your head looking at the screen so that it centers your view.

Anyone else have this problem, or is it something stupid Im missing?

S!

alphie

[EDIT] BTW guys, the new fonts in chat/map/gui rock! Very clear and easy to read. S!

Hi,

I d/l and installed the beta last night. Set my keymapper up, set TrackIR in my mouse view. When I select mouse look key, TrackIR works. However, I could not reset the center for TrackIR (F12) key. I pressed F12 to no avail. My TrackIR uses F12 key for centering as usually when you first fire up TrackIR your looking either far left, far right or far up. You have to press F12 with your head looking at the screen so that it centers your view.

Anyone else have this problem, or is it something stupid Im missing?

S!

alphie

[EDIT] BTW guys, the new fonts in chat/map/gui rock! Very clear and easy to read. S!

Did you try to map it in your joystick only to have sure that it's about your kaymapper (F12 key)?

I have mine in my joystick and I have no problems.