Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

GOPHUR

Ramp has implemented a fix for the error some where getting when attempting to login to the beta that reported the account as being inactive.

If you encountered that, please try logging in again and if you get the error again, please report it here. Thank you.

Can't login? Post Here!

There may be an issue with the new permissions set for your account. if you can;t get in post here and we'll try and get it worked out for you.

Hi, it still says when I attempt to login in to beta server "No such username." This has been going on for almost a week now, I would think this would be fixed by now :P

• 2 weeks later...

I would think so too. My issue has been near 2 wks. I don't even get that far as soon as I hit the shortcut my error box opens. "has incountered an problem and has to shut down...." then the report error to microsoft opens. Frustrating to say the least.