Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.30.0.17 Bug?

nobrain

when i want to chose a veh in the spawnlist i cant highlight any of the vehicles. Second Unit in list is highlighted all the time and i cant change that. But even when i want to spawn this unit it says its not available.

Is it possible you were on a mission from a now closed cp ( ie other side now owned it) or from a moveed divsion?

Is it possible you were on a mission from a now closed cp ( ie other side now owned it) or from a moveed divsion?

nope...tried several air and army brigades + reboot.

I assume you have no problems in Offline mode, correct?

My guess is you are not communicating with the "Strat" instance for some reason or other.

If you are running Windows, you can test my guess this by going to http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897437.aspx and getting TCPview.exe. Now when you are at the brigade screen you should see two TCP connections ESTABLISHED to WW2

If you don't want to go down that route you can try changing your network settings and see if it makes a difference.

1.29 works different in the network than 1.30.

Now what could be different from .16 to .17, I am not aware.

Still you need two TCP connections for the game to work. The first one seems to be persistent so I assume it is login and chat. The second connection is dynamic and changes with what you are doing. It sounds to me like there is an issue somewhere along that second connection so you are not getting the current equipment list and it doesn't get your clicks.

Now that still could be anywhere. Did you try the secondary network?

I was having all kinds of issues like this earlier but I'm not seeing them in .18. PLease let me know if you see this again.

• 2 weeks later...

This should be addressed with the host update for .20.

Need retest.

Going once...