Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Either new or never seen. Blow up buildings opposite side of satchel charge.

angriff

Placed a satchel on a building and the building opposite blew up. This may a threshold setting I dont know but you can set one on a flag building that takes alot of charges and the building next to it will blow.

• Registered Users

Has always been so. Some building blow up more easily then others and the flying shrapnels (or whatever you call it) are enough to reach the critical Joules needed. The other day in beta I spent 30 minutes sapping all buildings in Esch. Inf Barracks can no longer be destroyed though (I ceased trying after having put 16 sachels)

The damaged state has no bearing on which side a satchel is placed since the damage models are not dynamic. That's why if you are in a section with the old square footprint and blow it up the whole block explodes not just the building you placed charges on. This isn't a new issue or beta related as it's that way in current game and is as designed.

The damaged state has no bearing on which side a satchel is placed since the damage models are not dynamic. That's why if you are in a section with the old square footprint and blow it up the whole block explodes not just the building you placed charges on. This isn't a new issue or beta related as it's that way in current game and is as designed.

This was a white building you can enter opposite a flag capture building that had the satchel on it. The satchel exploded and the other building blew up. I guess it is an area joules thing going off which means you could probably blow a panhards wheels off with a satchel on the ground next to it.

• Registered Users
This was a white building you can enter opposite a flag capture building that had the satchel on it. The satchel exploded and the other building blew up. I guess it is an area joules thing going off which means you could probably blow a panhards wheels off with a satchel on the ground next to it.

Or that kills you if you are in range.

This is more likely an error in the CP. Please specify exactly which building in which CP so we can check.

Thank you.

While a satchel does send most of its joules through the ray of the shape charge facing straight out of the back, it does have sufficient energy to create a concussive force, which is spherical. i would bet the other building has a really low threshold (wooden building?) and was very close to going down.

Nothing to see here my friends.