Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

bloo

Thanks for all who showed up to Thursday's focus killing of rats.

Please post your feedback the Infantry, Armor and Combat tutorials. It is also helpful to us to know if you agree with something someone else posts.

Thank you.

I thought the combat training overall was a blast. My only issue is using the 38t for axis armor in training. It has the strangest command set of tanking. Plus its situational awareness is the worst when scanning for sound due to the whole turret cranking around.

Infantry combat was good, the spawns are a good distance from each other, close enough to find enemies but open enough to hunt them down.

Unless i missed it somewhere is there anyway to tell that you have enemies in that current instance?

One bug that i was able to replicate 3 times over was a CTD after being killed. Simply leave yourself to despawn automatically after you see the "You died... try again" message and upon returning to the unit selection screen the message box is still up, clicking ok then forces a CTD. The first time i noticed something strange about this was when i despawned and a black box with an 'OK' button would just loop and wouldn't go away.

Armour combat wasn't great for me but i think i was in a different instance as i couldn't locate any axis armour. The fighting distance may be too large (trying to judge from a new perspective) in smaller instance, if it were possible to set spawn point dependant on number of players present that would be grand.

I wasn't present in the air training so that's all i can give, was good fun though but i think the sensivity issues destroyed my hope of a t-shirt... or at least that's what i'm going to blame anyway :).

1) infantry

Was a nice setup. Especially with all the bushes and the farmhouses in the middle. With a lot of players it was a party. For smaller groups it can be a problem to find each other.

2) armour

Way too big battlefield. Training should be a little less "for real". This setup is good for nice tactics and awesome battles, but that is what the live server is for. I think with the training it should be a lot simpler and spawn closer together. This way the training instance is a small new pvp game in itself.

3) air

Keep it as it is. Decent space between AF's. I'd only like to see ai AA turned on, to prevent strafers.