Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.30.0.21 Cant login

elegance

Downloaded incremental .21 patch from ftp server. Installed and cant login on the beta server. Keeps telling me that "update was found" and offers me .19 to download. Then tells me that download failed.

Anyone else getting this?

• Registered Users

The server has not been patched to .21 yet, it's still running .20.

When someone successfully logs in, can they post that, so I know whether the failure

is on CRS' side or my client's side ...

• Registered Users

Auto update to .21 is now available so I wouold assume the server is good to go now.

Being I just started the d/l and am on dialup I can't say for sure for sometime yet.......

Server has to be updated SEPERATE from your client update. Our host coder is not in today (probable issues at home) so there will be some delay in getting the host aligned with the new client. We'll try to keep it to a minimum. The host could be updated at any moment. Sorry can't be more precise than that.

• Registered Users

Roger that, cheers for the update DOC.