Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

.22 guns clipping walls

OLDZEKE

• Registered Users

Best as I can tell all tank, atg, and aaguns (gunbarrels) are clipping through walls.

tanks, if the gun is long enough to project past the tank body it appears it will clip inside of a building. You can traverse aa and atg and tank guns through walls.

I could only check this alone but useing a ca mle aagun and after setting up right against a inf spawn building I could turn the gun into the side of the building and the HE explosed in the spawn building. It left the HE "pug" marks inside as well on the opposite inner wall.

Appears to be doable on the small concrete bunkers as well.

Needs tested with nme inf in a bunker to see if they actualy take damage but 1st person it is showing the round explodeing inside the building.

1st person does not show the gun clipped in but does show the round explodeing inside the building.

• Registered Users

I'll help you test that tomorrow if you on Zeke.

• Registered Users

I'll be on, not sure just when but should be able to get together to check this out.

• Registered Users

OK, I was not aware this was doable in current live version.