Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Transparent world.

Voodoo1

Ok, so im killing some noobs outside of a CP :P

and i look west, and when i look in certain sections of the map it goes transparent

This gets annoying as this is my third day, and im thinking of already cancelling subscription if this continue's.

BTW. to crs: I have Nvidia graphics card from a BRAND NEW labtop.

So yea.. i uninstalled 3 times and re-installed, i repaired.. everything..

HELP !

Ok, so im killing some noobs outside of a CP :P

and i look west, and when i look in certain sections of the map it goes transparent

This gets annoying as this is my third day, and im thinking of already cancelling subscription if this continue's.

BTW. to crs: I have Nvidia graphics card from a BRAND NEW labtop.

So yea.. i uninstalled 3 times and re-installed, i repaired.. everything..

HELP !

Are your graphic drivers up to date, also what model of nvidia card... computer RAM etc?

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13 This section of the forum may provide better answers as this sounds like more of an issue with your hardware than with the game.

I had to install new Nvidia drivers on wifes vista laptop (nv 9600m) to make the game playable. With some graphics you may even have to use non standard drivers. Suggest you visit this site: www.laptopvideo2go.com/.

may well be a driver issue. They are notoriously bad from both nVidia and ATi as until recently they relied on the laptop manufacturer to supply driver updates. They rarely do...

BUT recently nVidia started offering drivers for mobile cards. YAY!

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

Unless you're running OSX.

We can probably get you hooked up. Let me know if you need any help.