Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Need to report a bug

alvinn

Hello all. I just came across a major bug with Churchill and need to report it without people finding out exploit it. I was just in Schilde and got a kill credit on Churchill with ATR. I dont think the 2 clips of pistol ammo and multi shots down turret with atr killed him but might have given me credit. I also shot the sides and back all around it. Thats not the bug. I need to report the bug, wont post it here. How or whom do I report it to???? Thanks all and sorry to Capt Skyguard for some how getting kill credit on you. One of our tanks tracked you and shot you up good but atr gets kill. Go figure.

Alvinn

First make sure that you can replicate the bug on demand. Go to training server with a buddy or a second account and find a way how to do the same at least sometimes if not always.

Thanks for reply. Please close this thread, I got the answer I needed. Thanks again.

Alvinn