Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Game Updater

gunspnge

If you lose connection during a patch/update with the new updater you will be given an option to retry but clicking the retry button doesnt seem to do anything, even if you have re-established connection.

The button will be grayed out and unclickable afterwards.

I do not get an "option" to retry, it just says to please retry and clicking the Play! button again does nothing. Once I close Playgate and restart the patch process it automatically picks up from where it left off and finishes normally.

I'm not able to produce a Retry button and there doesn't seem to be any code in Playgate to display one. Could someone replicate this and post a screenshot as I've not been able to generate one? Which build of Playgate is this (top right corner should show the version number).

I'm not able to produce a Retry button and there doesn't seem to be any code in Playgate to display one. Could someone replicate this and post a screenshot as I've not been able to generate one? Which build of Playgate is this (top right corner should show the version number).

sorry my description was a bit off...it will say "Download Failed. Please retry" in the status window and the button will still say "Play!" but then clicking the play! button will just gray it out and not doing anything (even if you are reconnected to the internet)

work around is to exit the program and restart the download process