Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

New playgate "save password"

wolfiejr

Is it possible to add a "save pasword" option like on the old playgate?

BTW: Playgate "2.0" kicks some major @$$

Is it possible to add a "save pasword" option like on the old playgate?

BTW: Playgate "2.0" kicks some major @$$

It is intential to make people remember there passwords i think, so they can free up man hours from sending passwords and help people with real problems (by that i meant hardware/software issues) :)

But i agree new playgate looks awesome as milk on a owl!

It is intential to make people remember there passwords i think, so they can free up man hours from sending passwords and help people with real problems (by that i meant hardware/software issues) :)

But i agree new playgate looks awesome as milk on a owl!

Sending passwords? I have no idea what that means here. How would a save password feature cause man hours to be used?

Sending passwords? I have no idea what that means here. How would a save password feature cause man hours to be used?

If it was accidentally deleted by the user and since they dont enter it each time, therefor wont remember it as well. Then it's requested to be sent via email.

I was using the reason that CRS gave for this you'll find it in this forum section somewhere.

Due to considerations for the China release we will no longer be offering the save password option.

This may change in the future but for now we need to have it this way. Something about a PC bong.

Due to considerations for the China release we will no longer be offering the save password option.

This may change in the future but for now we need to have it this way. Something about a PC bong.

You can't smoke the '1's' AND "0's", they clog the screen!!!

Is it because all passwords used in China are state issued for the purpose of tracking and monitoring the whereabouts and activities of so called dissidents. Is the Chinese Government reading this post right now?

Is it because all passwords used in China are state issued for the purpose of tracking and monitoring the whereabouts and activities of so called dissidents. Is the Chinese Government reading this post right now?

Nasty little things.