Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Climbing Ladders in new buildings

sam90

Are the ladders in the new small church (?) buildings climable? I tried to climb the ladder in building WilC b34 but was not able to. Is there a different key to use to climb the ladder or is this not currently allowed?

Thanks, works perfectly. I hadn't thought about it when testing but it's like a flashback to climbing trees in early versions of WWII Online.

Thanks' date=' works perfectly. I hadn't thought about it when testing but it's like a flashback to climbing trees in early versions of WWII Online.[/quote']

Since when can you climb trees?

Since back in the days before they removed the old threes for the new ones using SpeedTree™.

I think it was the big v1.19 that removed the old trees. Epic fun to snip from those old trees dressed in armour foliage. :)

Since back in the days before they removed the old threes for the new ones using SpeedTree™.

I think it was the big v1.19 that removed the old trees. Epic fun to snip from those old trees dressed in armour foliage. :)

That does sound like fun. Snipers did that quite a bit. I also wish we could dig trenches and have heavy machine gun crews, just cause there are too many open fields and infantry often can't get armor or air support and needs heavy fire power.