Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Uninstalling 1.30 Open Beta

bloo

As most of you will uninstall the 1.30 Open Beta ("Battleground Europe TEST" in your program list) at some point, please uninstall it before installing the new live 1.30 patch.

Otherwise, after uninstalling the Open Beta, you will need to re-run the 1.30 patch or full install.

how do I uninstall it? I can't find it ....:confused:

I'm also getting this error when i try to dnld the game from scratch 550 /playgate_119.exe: No such file or directory

It's in your Add or Remove Programs / Programs and Features.

And you don't need PlayGATE just download the full install.

Worst case scenario that will (barring a bad download which some ISPs are going to create and we can't do anything about that) solve pretty much all issues ... is:-

Using Add/Remove programs (this is what we mean when we say uninstall which is NOT the same as delete) do the following:-

1. Uninstall Battleground Europe Test

2. Uninstall Battleground Europe (this is the live game folder)

3. Uninstall Playgate (just to be on the safe side)

4. DELETE ANY DESKTOP SHORTCUTS YOU PREVIOUSLY USED TO LAUNCH THE GAME

5. Grab (download) the FULL INSTALLER for v1.30 The 3rd (PC) or 4th (MAC) line entry in the list do NOT download Playgate

6. Install the game to the DEFAULT C:\ location on your hard drive (if you use custom install locations you're going to be on your own there)

7. ALWAYS USE:- Start -> *BE icon* "Play Online" link to launch the game, from the Start menu on the bar at the bottom left of your desktop

If you have patch issues after following this proceedure (and most of you won't) there is a full advice page covering all the possible topics so far known here on our support page of our main website, located under "support".

lol,i see bottom post, go to my folders and 'delete" the folder.Continue reading and deletes not the same as unistall :P

how do I uninstall it? I can't find it ....:confused:

I'm also getting this error when i try to dnld the game from scratch 550 /playgate_119.exe: No such file or directory

That file is no longer used. Please download the full installer wwiiol0001300.exe.