Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Can't start basic training

stathis

That is where i am stuck now. I have to do the last step 6/6 of basic training and when i hit the start training button nothing happens. Anyone else has this? I am guessing it is a server side problem

Guys, i still can't get training to work. I am perssing the button "start training" to complete the 6th level and it doesnt do anything. I just press it over and over, and nothing. I have reinstalled the game 2 times, and i have deleted everything before, all except the registry strings.

I'm not sure what the problem is.

For now, enter /graduate true into the chat bar.

And please let us know what kind of system you have:

Ram:

Video Card:

Video Card Driver Version:

(Moving to Game Bug Reports forum).

I cannot write anything in chat window because i can't go past the persona select screen. It's there that when i press the "start training" button nothing happens.

Windows 7 64 bit, nvidia 8800 gts, 4 gb ram, latest video card driver for windows 7 64 bit.

The game ran normally before patch.

Now i tried to make a clean install with the full 1.30 installer, by deleting everything , but can't because it keep saying it doesn't find "unwise". I have deleted everything from the registry that has to do with wii online, but i keep getting this error every time i run the installer.

Ok, i was able to install the game again. Still i get this bug where i cannot pass the persona select screen. Hitting the green "start training" button does nothing.

It's possible there is a Windows 7 related issue.

We do not yet support Windows 7.

It's possible there is a Windows 7 related issue.

We do not yet support Windows 7.

That's what you told Windows 6 when she found window 7's panties under the bed.

Still, the game ran fine in windows 7 before the patch. And i don't think it is an OS problem. Almost everything that runs in vista runs in win 7 as well. Since other people can play the game under win 7 with the new patch, then i presume it is something related with my pc software configuration, and the new patch. I am trying to find out what it is. So far, i have tried almost everything that i have read at the forums. Deleting previous installation including registry strings, and installing the 1.30 client, playing with compatibility modes, and other things. My guess is that it may has something to do with the mouse stuck problem. As i wrote in the other thread, i have to run the shortcut in vista compatibility, and mouse works fine, but there is a little detail here. Before the patch the mouse pointer dissapeared during the loading bar, now with compatibility mode it doesnt, i can move it around while the game is loading. If i unchek compatibility the mouse pointer dissapears as before, but then it is stuck. So, i don't know if it is related somehow with the fact that pressing the green button to go to the next screen from persona select doesn't do anything. Just a thought.

Thank you Gophur! It worked. Don't know if it is what you did, or the newest little 14mb patch i downloaded just now, but it works fine now. I am in the game :)

Well I'm not sure that is a good thing but it worked and you were the only reported problem...

Scary honestly because I don't know how widespread the problem might be...

We'll leave this open in case some one else (hopefully) reports a similar issue.