Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

ML Marks

spOrT

I was a ML yesterday and could approve people's marks on the map, but could not place any of my own. I tried to mark a 232 and got the message "Submission Invalid". I .report (ed) it at the time it happened...

There's been all sorts of ML weirdness:

* I've seen the same issue you report

* That person then transferred ML to me (makeleader) - And marked a contact (but he could not see the mark - I could and had approved it)

* Another "MakeLeader" issue is the old leader still seems to get the "Incoming Contact Report" messages (even though they have successfully done a Leader-Change), the new leader is not aware of any contacts requiring approval.

*TakeLead does seem to work OK (as in, you can mark and approve fine if you Take-Lead from someone, and other people seem to be able to see those marks)

There is a sticky above relating to Mission-Leader issues from the BETA (maybe everything wasn't ironed out?)

Do you have a PC or Mac? This is a known bug in the Mac version.

I thought you'd know me by now. I'm a Mac boy...

Oops I made another thread on this, did a quick scan and didn't see this one first.

sorry bout that