Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.30 Mouse Sensitivity Issues

Tigger6

For some reason the default mouse sensitivity changed from 1.29->1.30.

However, I can't set it to any other positions but min and max. The slider moves around, but the result is what seems to be random min or max. This renders the game unplayable on ground, as I will either need half a table to rotate 180 degrees or a move of wrists rotates me 720 degrees.

Bump, cause this is really bad. Does changing the sensitivity work for anyone? (In a sort of linear fashion?)

I think I managed to change it but it doesn't follow exactly as I change it.

It seems, although I am not sure of this, that only on a few occations does the sensitivity change. I change it like 5-10% up or down and see no change, then suddenly after a while of messing with it I feel it has changed. I can't say exactly what is happening but it seems like it doesn't update properly and you need to mess around in the menus or wait a while before the change takes effect, if it ever does. It is possibel to change it though but you have to mess around with it a LOT to see any change.

Using Logitech MX510 but didn't install Logitech drivers.

i found when you change it you have to log out of the game and restart and it works ok

unlike 129 you could change it in game

Fixed for me in 1.30.1. Still- about all useful range is in the left 1cm, but that might be due to resolution? (got 1450xsomething)

Maybe tig. I'm gonna get Ramp one of those fancy mice. If it is wonky for him he'll have to fix it!

Tigg, what mouse are you running? I want to be suer to order one that is funky.

Tigg' date=' what mouse are you running? I want to be suer to order one that is funky.[/quote']

I have a IBM mouse with silly scroll wheel- this one: http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/controller/e/web/LenovoPortal/en_US/catalog.workflow:item.detail?GroupID=38&Code=31P7405&current-category-id=E9ADAEB6787146E29B78400A33E7FE8A

I am playing on a laptop (T61) and the trackpoint acts the same. Maybe you want to buy one of those other fancy mice that other people use. Mine is a normal 800dpi mouse as far as I can see.

I have a Logitech G5 mouse, the one with 2 side mouse buttons not 1.

my issue is with slight movements the mouse sensitivity is fine, but as soon as a jerk it to turn out the sensitivity increases greatly and I do the helicopter effect and spin several times around.

before the same jerk would turn me around 120-180 degrees not have me suddenly spin several times in 1 mouse movement.

Sounds like that driver is using acceleration and it might be wonky with our input, which oddly enough is direct input from direct x.

FYI: Same problem with a Microsoft HID compliant mouse running on Microsoft Driver 60.6001.18000. Hope this helps narrow down the issue.

FYI: Several other people in squad have the same problem and are not putting in thread because it looks like it is being addressed.

I'm using the same mouse, same driver as with 1.29.

In 1.30 the more you move the mouse (the more you turn) the more sensitive the mouse becomes. I have no problems with small turns but if I want to turn 180 or 270 degrees, i suddenly turn around so i often lose my way, especially inside...

Ramp checked in some changes to sensitivity so we'll look at those in 1.30.2.1 (beta) and see if that helps.

Should be out tomorrow.

Can I add, that I have a dual screen, and now when i turn hard right the mouse fips out onto the other screen, leaving me control-less in ww2. It never used to do this pre-1.30.

Makes the game very hard..)

The mouse should not leave the full screen WW2 unless I hold ALT to activate the mouse in WW2, leeast thats how it always was before.

Tried again at 1600 US Eastern time. Not fixed.

I played around with the mouse at minimum sensitivity and noted that it is SPEED dependant.

If I move the mouse very slowly I turn 90 degress with 5" [12.5 cm] of movement.

If I move it fast I am at 90 degrees in under an inch [perhaps 2 cm]. If I move it fast past an inch I spin around, slam into walls, etc.

The look up/down function is also speed dependent.

Should not the mouse be only distance dependant?

Is there a version of direct X we should not have on our computers?

It is definitely speed dependent. Not in game but in windows. You can see the same thing on the desktop.

It is especially apparent on my triple monitor set up.

We are not adding any scaling to that on top of windows.

This seems all fixed to me. You may need to reset your mouse in the controllers panel if you are having any issues.

Please repost if the problem persists.